Brandon Clark/Abimages; KMazur/Wireimage
The integrate that gets styled together, stays together! It looks like pop’s stream stately twosome, Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez, are holding note from music’s biggest energy twin – Jay-Z and Beyoncé – by wearing matchy-matchy outfits.
The teen sensations attended a Katy Perry: Part of Me 3D premiere sporting coordinating ensembles. Gomez rocked a feathered pinkish Emilio Pucci mini teamed with Jimmy Choo enclosure heels, while Bieber complemented his lady in a pinkish coat, dim pants and a white T-shirt.
The demeanour immediately gave us flashbacks to Jay-Z and Beyoncé’s jean-on-jean outfits, ragged on a now-defunct TRL in 2002. Queen Bey donned a washed-out jean mini, heeled boots and a Yankees top (we consternation what she thinks of a getup now?!) with Jay-Z , who also opted for head-to-toe denim.
It’s 10 years after and Beyoncé and Jay-Z are not usually still together, though they’re worldwide superstars and proud parents. It looks like Bieber and Gomez are in it for a prolonged transport — during slightest if their garments are any indicator. Tell us: Do we consider couples wearing relating outfits is lovable or cheesy?
- Jay-Z and Beyoncé Seemingly Dissed Justin Bieber During Their Tour Kick-Off …
- The Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez Photo That May Speak a 1000 Words
- Beyoncé’s Justin Bieber Mugshot Offensive? Why Jay Z’s On The Run Tour …
- Beyonce and Jay Z ‘On a Run Tour’ Live: Star Couple Performs during New …
- Justin Bieber Thinks His Music is Better Than Selena Gomez’s?